Convert BMP to PDF - online and free - this page also contains information on the BMP and PDF file extensions.
How to convert a BMP to a PDF file?
- Choose the BMP file that you want to convert.
- Select PDF as the the format you want to convert your BMP file to.
- Click "Convert" to convert your BMP file.
Zamzar Pro Tip: You can use MS Paint or most standard Image programs to open BMP files. If you own a Mac then you could use Mac Preview.
Zamzar has converted over 480 million files since 2006
|Description||BMP is a standard image file format which was historically used by computers running the Windows operating system. The format is more commonly know as Bitmap files. The term bitmap was originally coined in computer programming to refer to a map of bits. Historically when you saved an image on your home PC you might have saved it as a .bhp file, this is becoming less common with .jpeg the preferred image file format with the advent of digital cameras.|
|Actions||BMP to PDF - Convert file now
View other image file formats
|Technical Details||Bitmap files are housed in a device-independent bitmap (DIB) format. The term device independent means that the bitmap specifies pixel color in a form independent of the method used by a display to represent color. This enables Windows to show the bitmap on any type of display device - such as your monitor.|
|Associated programs||Adobe Photoshop
Microsoft Photo Editor
|Useful links||More detailed information on BMP files
What programs can I use to open a BMP file ?
Convert BMP file
|Description||PDF is a file format developed by Adobe Systems for representing documents in a manner that is separate from the original operating system, application or hardware from where it was originally created. A PDF file can be any length, contain any number of fonts and images and is designed to enable the creation and transfer of printer-ready output.|
|Actions||Convert PDF file
View other document file formats
|Technical Details||Each PDF file encapsulates a complete description of a 2D document (and, with the advent of Acrobat 3D, embedded 3D documents) that includes the text, fonts, images and 2D vector graphics that compose the document. They do not encode information that is specific to the application software, hardware, or operating system used to create or view the document.|
|Associated programs||Adobe Viewer
|Developed by||Adobe Systems|
|Useful links||Adobe Reader (to view)
Adobe Acrobat (to edit)
Convert PDF file
Convert BMP file
- bmp to doc (Microsoft Word Document)
- bmp to docx (Microsoft Word 2007 Document)
- bmp to gif (Compuserve graphics interchange)
- bmp to ico (Windows Icon)
- bmp to jpg (JPEG compliant image)
- bmp to pcx (Paintbrush Bitmap Image)
- bmp to pdf (Portable Document Format)
- bmp to png (Portable Network Graphic)
- bmp to ps (PostScript)
- bmp to tga (Truevision Targa Graphic)
- bmp to thumbnail (Thumbnail image)
- bmp to tiff (Tagged image file format)
- bmp to wbmp (Wireless Bitmap File Format)
- bmp to webp (Lossily compressed image file)
Other Useful Conversions: