Convert ODG to PDF - online and free
How to convert a ODG to a PDF file?
- Choose the ODG file that you want to convert.
- Select PDF as the the format you want to convert your ODG file to.
- Click "Convert" to convert your ODG file.
Zamzar Pro Tip: You should be able to use the open source LibreOffice tool to open ODG files.
You're in good company:
Zamzar has converted over 510 million files since 2006
|Description||ODG image files are associated with OpenOffice OpenDocument (Ver 2) and are Graphics documents. The OpenDocument vector file specification uses the .ODG extension. The purpose of ODG files is to have a free, non-proprietary file type that anyone can use. In Windows, you can open .ODG files with the open-source programs OpenOffice.org Draw and LibreOffice Draw.|
|Actions||ODG to PDF - Convert file now
View other image file formats
|Technical Details||The OpenDocument Format (ODF) is an XML-based file format for representing electronic documents such as spreadsheets, charts, presentations, drawings and word processing documents. The standard was developed by the OASIS, and is a free and open format that aims to work with any office suite of products. The specifications were originally developed by Sun Microsystems. OpenDocument format supports document representation: A single XML document and as a collection of several subdocuments within a package.|
|Associated programs||Libre Office
|Developed by||Sun Microsystems|
|Useful links||More information on the Open Document Format
|Description||PDF is a file format developed by Adobe Systems for representing documents in a manner that is separate from the original operating system, application or hardware from where it was originally created. A PDF file can be any length, contain any number of fonts and images and is designed to enable the creation and transfer of printer-ready output.|
View other document file formats
|Technical Details||Each PDF file encapsulates a complete description of a 2D document (and, with the advent of Acrobat 3D, embedded 3D documents) that includes the text, fonts, images and 2D vector graphics that compose the document. They do not encode information that is specific to the application software, hardware, or operating system used to create or view the document.|
|Associated programs||Adobe Viewer
|Developed by||Adobe Systems|
|Useful links||Adobe Reader (to view)
Adobe Acrobat (to edit)
Convert ODG file
- odg to bmp (Windows bitmap)
- odg to doc (Microsoft Word Document)
- odg to gif (Compuserve graphics interchange)
- odg to html (Hypertext Markup Language)
- odg to jpg (JPEG compliant image)
- odg to pcx (Paintbrush Bitmap Image)
- odg to pdf (Portable Document Format)
- odg to png (Portable Network Graphic)
- odg to tga (Truevision Targa Graphic)
- odg to tiff (Tagged image file format)
- odg to wbmp (Wireless Bitmap File Format)
- odg to webp (Lossily compressed image file)