Convert TIFF to PDF - online and free - this page also contains information on the TIFF and PDF file extensions.
How to convert a TIFF to a PDF file?
- Choose the TIFF file that you want to convert.
- Select PDF as the the format you want to convert your TIFF file to.
- Click "Convert" to convert your TIFF file.
Zamzar Pro Tip: You can use the Mac Preview application or a program such as Adobe Photoshop to open TIFF files.
Zamzar has converted over 510 million files since 2006
|Description||Tiff was originally created by a company called Aldus, and is now owned by Adobe systems, it is a file format for storing images, including line art and photographs. It was created due to the popularity of scanners and was thought-up to become the standard scanned image file format. It is a popular format for high-colour-depth images and it has also been adapted to accommodate greyscale images.|
|Actions||TIFF to PDF - Convert file now
View other image file formats
|Technical Details||A TIFF file is made up of many different blocks which define the palette data or the LZW-compressed body among other things. The byte order is either Motorola or Intel depending on the first word. if it is MM, then you have Motorola byte ordering and likewise if it is II it means you have Intel byte ordering. Each TIFF file begins with an image file header which then points to an image file directory which contains the image data and image information.|
|Associated programs||CyberLink PowerDVD
VideoLAN VLC Media Player
Windows Media Player
|Developed by||Aldus, Adobe Systems|
|Useful links||More information about what a TIFF file is
How can you open a TIFF file ?
|Description||PDF is a file format developed by Adobe Systems for representing documents in a manner that is separate from the original operating system, application or hardware from where it was originally created. A PDF file can be any length, contain any number of fonts and images and is designed to enable the creation and transfer of printer-ready output.|
View other document file formats
|Technical Details||Each PDF file encapsulates a complete description of a 2D document (and, with the advent of Acrobat 3D, embedded 3D documents) that includes the text, fonts, images and 2D vector graphics that compose the document. They do not encode information that is specific to the application software, hardware, or operating system used to create or view the document.|
|Associated programs||Adobe Viewer
|Developed by||Adobe Systems|
|Useful links||Adobe Reader (to view)
Adobe Acrobat (to edit)
Convert TIFF file
- tiff to bmp (Windows bitmap)
- tiff to doc (Microsoft Word Document)
- tiff to docx (Microsoft Word 2007 Document)
- tiff to gif (Compuserve graphics interchange)
- tiff to ico (Windows Icon)
- tiff to jpg (JPEG compliant image)
- tiff to pcx (Paintbrush Bitmap Image)
- tiff to pdf (Portable Document Format)
- tiff to png (Portable Network Graphic)
- tiff to tga (Truevision Targa Graphic)
- tiff to thumbnail (Thumbnail image)
- tiff to wbmp (Wireless Bitmap File Format)
- tiff to webp (Lossily compressed image file)
Other Useful Conversions: