Convert EPUB to PDF - online and free
How to convert a EPUB to a PDF file?
- Choose the EPUB file that you want to convert.
- Select PDF as the the format you want to convert your EPUB file to.
- Click "Convert" to convert your EPUB file.
Zamzar Pro Tip: Google Chrome has a number of add ons that you can install to be able to read EPUB files.
Step 1 - Select a file(s) to convert
Step 2 - Convert your files to
Or choose a different format
Step 3 - Start converting
(And agree to our Terms)
We'll get right on it
Overall conversion/upload progress:
|File Name||File Size||Progress|
Click Choose Files to add more files or Convert Now to start converting your files
You're in good company:
Zamzar has converted over 510 million files since 2006
|Description||The ePUB file type is an open source format developed by the International Digital Publishing Forum (IDPF) . Based on XHTML, XML and CSS it works well with a number of software applications which has helped the popularity of the format grow. Despite this, there are a raft of rules that must be adhered to when creating an ePUB file which has attracted criticism of the format. The format allows DRM protection to be added to a file.|
|Technical Details||The ePUB format allows reflowable content. This means that the content fits the size and shape of the screen it is being displayed upon, in the same way that text on an HTML page changes depending on the size of the display. An ePUB file tends to consist of three elements: archive, metadata and content.|
|Developed by||International Digital Publishing Forum (IDPF)|
|Description||PDF is a file format developed by Adobe Systems for representing documents in a manner that is separate from the original operating system, application or hardware from where it was originally created. A PDF file can be any length, contain any number of fonts and images and is designed to enable the creation and transfer of printer-ready output.|
|Technical Details||Each PDF file encapsulates a complete description of a 2D document (and, with the advent of Acrobat 3D, embedded 3D documents) that includes the text, fonts, images and 2D vector graphics that compose the document. They do not encode information that is specific to the application software, hardware, or operating system used to create or view the document.|
|Developed by||Adobe Systems|
Convert EPUB file
- epub to azw3 (Amazon KF8 eBook File)
- epub to fb2 (FictionBook 2.0 File)
- epub to oeb (Open eBook File)
- epub to lit (Microsoft eBook File)
- epub to lrf (Sony Portable Reader File)
- epub to mobi (Mobipocket eBook)
- epub to pdf (Portable Document Format)
- epub to mp3 (Compressed audio file)
- epub to pdb (Palm Media eBook File)
- epub to pml (eBook File)
- epub to prc (Mobipocket eBook File)
- epub to rb (RocketEdition eBook File)
- epub to tcr (Psion eBook File)
- epub to txt (Text Document)