ODG converter - online and free
|An ODG file is also called an OpenDocument Graphic file and is a vector image file that has been developed by Oasis. The file itself is created by an application called Draw which is part of ApacheOffice. An ODG file, like other vector files, is made up of paths connected by different points which allows users to zoom in with no loss of quality which is unlike an image that has been constructed by bitmap data. Images like ODG files tend to be used when there’s a requirement for very precise detail within the image. For example, a logo is often a vector image and because ODG is an OpenOffice file they can be opened by almost any drawing based application including Photoshop, LibreOffice and CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2021.|
ANY OPERATING SYSTEM
Zamzar works for those who are running Windows, Linux or are on an OS for Mac.
Our conversion tool has been created in such a way that the original formatting and layout of the file will be retained. The only difference you’ll notice will be the file type.
EASE OF USE
In just three simple steps you can convert your file, and you can do so without ever leaving your browser.
You're in good company:
Zamzar has converted over 510 million files since 2006
Convert from ODG
Using Zamzar it is possible to convert from ODG to a variety of other formats
- odg to bmp (Windows bitmap)
- odg to doc (Microsoft Word Document)
- odg to gif (Compuserve graphics interchange)
- odg to html (Hypertext Markup Language)
- odg to jpg (JPEG compliant image)
- odg to pcx (Paintbrush Bitmap Image)
- odg to pdf (Portable Document Format)
- odg to png (Portable Network Graphic)
- odg to tga (Truevision Targa Graphic)
- odg to tiff (Tagged image file format)
- odg to wbmp (Wireless Bitmap File Format)
- odg to webp (Lossily compressed image file)