Convert PPT to TIFF - online and free
How to convert a PPT to a TIFF file?
- Choose the PPT file that you want to convert.
- Select TIFF as the the format you want to convert your PPT file to.
- Click "Convert" to convert your PPT file.
Zamzar Pro Tip: If you have a Mac you can open PPT files in Keynote as well as Microsoft Powerpoint.
You're in good company:
Zamzar has converted over 510 million files since 2006
|Description||Originally developed by Forethought, who Microsoft bought out, PPT is the worlds most popular presentation file format. It is a very powerful tool that you can use to create presentations that include pictures, graphs, text and many other objects. Many businesses and students that have to present something will almost always do their presentation using Microsoft PowerPoint.|
|Actions||PPT to TIFF - Convert file now
View other document file formats
|Technical Details||A large part of any presentation is how the text enters, appears and exits the screen. Entrance, emphasis, and exit of elements on a slide itself are controlled by what PowerPoint calls Custom Animations Transitions. These can be animated in a variety of ways. For example you can customise the animation to create small story boards by animating pictures to enter, exit or move. With different type of callouts, speech bubbles with edited text can be sent on and off to create speech. The overall design of a presentation can dictate how all the other slides appear and operate, this is called a master slide. Everything from design to the text on the slide can be edited using a primitive outliner.|
|Associated programs||Apple Keynote
|Useful links||More detail on Microsoft Powerpoint
10 Great Powerpoint Tips
Microsoft Office binary file format specifications
|Description||Tiff was originally created by a company called Aldus, and is now owned by Adobe systems, it is a file format for storing images, including line art and photographs. It was created due to the popularity of scanners and was thought-up to become the standard scanned image file format. It is a popular format for high-colour-depth images and it has also been adapted to accommodate greyscale images.|
View other image file formats
|Technical Details||A TIFF file is made up of many different blocks which define the palette data or the LZW-compressed body among other things. The byte order is either Motorola or Intel depending on the first word. if it is MM, then you have Motorola byte ordering and likewise if it is II it means you have Intel byte ordering. Each TIFF file begins with an image file header which then points to an image file directory which contains the image data and image information.|
|Associated programs||CyberLink PowerDVD
VideoLAN VLC Media Player
Windows Media Player
|Developed by||Aldus, Adobe Systems|
|Useful links||More information about what a TIFF file is
How can you open a TIFF file ?
Convert PPT file
- ppt to bmp (Windows bitmap)
- ppt to doc (Microsoft Word Document)
- ppt to docx (Microsoft Word 2007 Document)
- ppt to gif (Compuserve graphics interchange)
- ppt to html (Hypertext Markup Language)
- ppt to html4 (Hypertext Markup Language)
- ppt to html5 (Hypertext Markup Language)
- ppt to jpg (JPEG compliant image)
- ppt to key (Apple iWork Keynote Presentation)
- ppt to key09 (Apple iWork '09 Keynote Document)
- ppt to odp (OpenDocument presentation)
- ppt to odt (OpenDocument text)
- ppt to pcx (Paintbrush Bitmap Image)
- ppt to pdf (Portable Document Format)
- ppt to ppt (1997-2003) (Microsoft PowerPoint Presentation)
- ppt to pptx (Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 Presentation)
- ppt to png (Portable Network Graphic)
- ppt to ps (PostScript)
- ppt to rtf (Rich Text Format)
- ppt to swf (Macromedia Flash Format File)
- ppt to tiff (Tagged image file format)
- ppt to txt (Text Document)
Other Useful Conversions: