Convert DOCX to TIFF - online and free - this page also contains information on the DOCX and TIFF file extensions.
How to convert a DOCX to a TIFF file?
- Choose the DOCX file that you want to convert.
- Select TIFF as the the format you want to convert your DOCX file to.
- Click "Convert" to convert your DOCX file.
Zamzar Pro Tip: If you are on a Mac you can open DOCX files in Pages as well as Microsoft Word.
Zamzar has converted over 510 million files since 2006
|Description||DOCX was introduced with Microsoft Word 2007, it's based on open XML and uses ZIP compression for smaller file sizes. The benefit of having open XML is that it is able to be read by applications, platforms and Internet Platforms. However to open it using any Microsoft Word that predated 2007 would require DOCX to be converted into a normal doc format.|
|Actions||DOCX to TIFF - Convert file now
View other document file formats
|Technical Details||DOCX improves file and data management and data recovery. DOCX extends what is possible with the binary files of earlier versions. Any application that supports XML can access and work with data in the new file format. The application does not need to be a Microsoft product it can be any application. Users can also use standard transformations to extract or repurpose the data. In addition, security concerns are drastically reduced because the information is stored in XML, which is essentially plain text. Thus, the data can pass through corporate firewalls without hindrance.|
|Associated programs||Microsoft Word 2007
Microsoft Word 2008 (MAC)
OxygenOffice Professional (Linux)
|Useful links||More detailed information on docx files
Alternative ways to open docx files
Convert DOCX file
|Description||Tiff was originally created by a company called Aldus, and is now owned by Adobe systems, it is a file format for storing images, including line art and photographs. It was created due to the popularity of scanners and was thought-up to become the standard scanned image file format. It is a popular format for high-colour-depth images and it has also been adapted to accommodate greyscale images.|
|Actions||Convert TIFF file
View other image file formats
|Technical Details||A TIFF file is made up of many different blocks which define the palette data or the LZW-compressed body among other things. The byte order is either Motorola or Intel depending on the first word. if it is MM, then you have Motorola byte ordering and likewise if it is II it means you have Intel byte ordering. Each TIFF file begins with an image file header which then points to an image file directory which contains the image data and image information.|
|Associated programs||CyberLink PowerDVD
VideoLAN VLC Media Player
Windows Media Player
|Developed by||Aldus, Adobe Systems|
|Useful links||More information about what a TIFF file is
How can you open a TIFF file ?
Convert TIFF file
Convert DOCX file
- docx to azw3 (Amazon KF8 eBook File)
- docx to bmp (Windows bitmap)
- docx to doc (Microsoft Word Document)
- docx to epub (Open eBook File)
- docx to fb2 (FictionBook 2.0 File)
- docx to gif (Compuserve graphics interchange)
- docx to html (Hypertext Markup Language)
- docx to html4 (Hypertext Markup Language)
- docx to html5 (Hypertext Markup Language)
- docx to jpg (JPEG compliant image)
- docx to lit (Microsoft eBook File)
- docx to lrf (Sony Portable Reader File)
- docx to mobi (Mobipocket eBook)
- docx to mp3 (Compressed audio file)
- docx to odt (OpenDocument text)
- docx to oeb (Open eBook File)
- docx to pages (Apple iWork Pages Document)
- docx to pages09 (Apple iWork '09 Pages Document)
- docx to pcx (Paintbrush Bitmap Image)
- docx to pdf (Portable Document Format)
- docx to pml (eBook File)
- docx to png (Portable Network Graphic)
- docx to ps (PostScript)
- docx to rb (RocketEdition eBook File)
- docx to tcr (Psion eBook File)
- docx to tiff (Tagged image file format)
- docx to thumbnail (Thumbnail image)
- docx to txt (Text Document)
Other Useful Conversions: