Convert CDR to TIFF - online and free
How to convert a CDR to a TIFF file?
- Choose the CDR file that you want to convert.
- Select TIFF as the the format you want to convert your CDR file to.
- Click "Convert" to convert your CDR file.
Zamzar Pro Tip: The open source LibreOffice will also open CDR files if you do not have access to CorelDraw.
Step 1 - Select a file(s) to convert
Step 2 - Convert your files to
Or choose a different format
Step 3 - Start converting
(And agree to our Terms)
We'll get right on it
Overall conversion/upload progress:
|File Name||File Size||Progress|
Click Choose Files to add more files or Convert Now to start converting your files
You're in good company:
Zamzar has converted over 510 million files since 2006
|Description||CDR was a file format developed by the Corel Corporation and is used primarily for Vector graphic drawings. It is used as the default format from the Corel Draw application which was first developed in 1987 by Michael Bouillon and Pat Beirne who were tasked with developing a vector based illustration program that Corel could package with their desktop publishing solutions. In 2007 Microsoft took exception to the CDR format wrongly blaming it for some security vulnerabilities in it's Microsoft Office suite of products. They concluded that actually this was innacurate and developed a bunch of tools to allow users to import CDR files into MS Office 2003.|
|Technical Details||There is no publicly available CDR file format specification. It has however evolved over time from it's initial offering in January 1989 to the present day where it is a different beast to what was initially developed to include including support for color management and spot colors, and has a basic support for text.|
|Developed by||Corel Corporation|
|Description||Tiff was originally created by a company called Aldus, and is now owned by Adobe systems, it is a file format for storing images, including line art and photographs. It was created due to the popularity of scanners and was thought-up to become the standard scanned image file format. It is a popular format for high-colour-depth images and it has also been adapted to accommodate greyscale images.|
|Technical Details||A TIFF file is made up of many different blocks which define the palette data or the LZW-compressed body among other things. The byte order is either Motorola or Intel depending on the first word. if it is MM, then you have Motorola byte ordering and likewise if it is II it means you have Intel byte ordering. Each TIFF file begins with an image file header which then points to an image file directory which contains the image data and image information.|
|Developed by||Aldus, Adobe Systems|
Convert CDR file
- cdr to ai (Adobe Illustrator Artwork)
- cdr to bmp (Windows bitmap)
- cdr to eps (Encapsulated PostScript)
- cdr to gif (Compuserve graphics interchange)
- cdr to jpg (JPEG compliant image)
- cdr to pcx (Paintbrush Bitmap Image)
- cdr to pdf (Portable Document Format)
- cdr to png (Portable Network Graphic)
- cdr to svg (Scalable Vector Graphics)
- cdr to tga (Truevision Targa Graphic)
- cdr to tiff (Tagged image file format)
- cdr to wbmp (Wireless Bitmap File Format)
- cdr to webp (Lossily compressed image file)