Convert PPT to HTML - online and free
How to convert a PPT to a HTML file?
- Choose the PPT file that you want to convert.
- Select HTML as the the format you want to convert your PPT file to.
- Click "Convert" to convert your PPT file.
Zamzar Pro Tip: If you have a Mac you can open PPT files in Keynote as well as Microsoft Powerpoint.
You're in good company:
Zamzar has converted over 510 million files since 2006
|Description||Originally developed by Forethought, who Microsoft bought out, PPT is the worlds most popular presentation file format. It is a very powerful tool that you can use to create presentations that include pictures, graphs, text and many other objects. Many businesses and students that have to present something will almost always do their presentation using Microsoft PowerPoint.|
|Actions||PPT to HTML - Convert file now
View other document file formats
|Technical Details||A large part of any presentation is how the text enters, appears and exits the screen. Entrance, emphasis, and exit of elements on a slide itself are controlled by what PowerPoint calls Custom Animations Transitions. These can be animated in a variety of ways. For example you can customise the animation to create small story boards by animating pictures to enter, exit or move. With different type of callouts, speech bubbles with edited text can be sent on and off to create speech. The overall design of a presentation can dictate how all the other slides appear and operate, this is called a master slide. Everything from design to the text on the slide can be edited using a primitive outliner.|
|Associated programs||Apple Keynote
|Useful links||More detail on Microsoft Powerpoint
10 Great Powerpoint Tips
Microsoft Office binary file format specifications
|Description||Web pages are predominately marked up in HTML, these are then displayed through browsers such as Safari, Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox. It provides a means to describe the structure of text-based information in a document by denoting certain text as headings, paragraphs, links etc and to supplement that text with interactive forms, embedded images, and other objects. HTML source code is used by the Web browser and typically not seen by the user. The RAW HTML can be viewed by choosing View Source from the Web browsers view menu or by opening the HTML file in a text editor.|
|Actions||Convert HTML file
View other document file formats
|Associated programs||Any Web Browser (e.g. Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox, Google Chrome)|
|Developed by||World Wide Web Consortium & WHATWG|
|Useful links||More detailed information on HTML files
How can I edit a HTML file ?
Convert HTML file
Convert PPT file
- ppt to bmp (Windows bitmap)
- ppt to doc (Microsoft Word Document)
- ppt to docx (Microsoft Word 2007 Document)
- ppt to gif (Compuserve graphics interchange)
- ppt to html (Hypertext Markup Language)
- ppt to html4 (Hypertext Markup Language)
- ppt to html5 (Hypertext Markup Language)
- ppt to jpg (JPEG compliant image)
- ppt to key (Apple iWork Keynote Presentation)
- ppt to key09 (Apple iWork '09 Keynote Document)
- ppt to odp (OpenDocument presentation)
- ppt to odt (OpenDocument text)
- ppt to pcx (Paintbrush Bitmap Image)
- ppt to pdf (Portable Document Format)
- ppt to ppt (1997-2003) (Microsoft PowerPoint Presentation)
- ppt to pptx (Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 Presentation)
- ppt to png (Portable Network Graphic)
- ppt to ps (PostScript)
- ppt to rtf (Rich Text Format)
- ppt to swf (Macromedia Flash Format File)
- ppt to tiff (Tagged image file format)
- ppt to txt (Text Document)