Convert CDR to PDF - online and free
How to convert a CDR to a PDF file?
- Choose the CDR file that you want to convert.
- Select PDF as the the format you want to convert your CDR file to.
- Click "Convert" to convert your CDR file.
Zamzar Pro Tip: The open source LibreOffice will also open CDR files if you do not have access to CorelDraw.
You're in good company:
Zamzar has converted over 510 million files since 2006
|Description||CDR was a file format developed by the Corel Corporation and is used primarily for Vector graphic drawings. It is used as the default format from the Corel Draw application which was first developed in 1987 by Michael Bouillon and Pat Beirne who were tasked with developing a vector based illustration program that Corel could package with their desktop publishing solutions. In 2007 Microsoft took exception to the CDR format wrongly blaming it for some security vulnerabilities in it's Microsoft Office suite of products. They concluded that actually this was innacurate and developed a bunch of tools to allow users to import CDR files into MS Office 2003.|
|Actions||CDR to PDF - Convert file now
View other image file formats
|Technical Details||There is no publicly available CDR file format specification. It has however evolved over time from it's initial offering in January 1989 to the present day where it is a different beast to what was initially developed to include including support for color management and spot colors, and has a basic support for text.|
|Associated programs||Adobe Illustrator
Corel PaintShop Photo Pro
Corel WordPerfect Office
|Developed by||Corel Corporation|
|Useful links||More information on the Coral Draw Package
|Description||PDF is a file format developed by Adobe Systems for representing documents in a manner that is separate from the original operating system, application or hardware from where it was originally created. A PDF file can be any length, contain any number of fonts and images and is designed to enable the creation and transfer of printer-ready output.|
View other document file formats
|Technical Details||Each PDF file encapsulates a complete description of a 2D document (and, with the advent of Acrobat 3D, embedded 3D documents) that includes the text, fonts, images and 2D vector graphics that compose the document. They do not encode information that is specific to the application software, hardware, or operating system used to create or view the document.|
|Associated programs||Adobe Viewer
|Developed by||Adobe Systems|
|Useful links||Adobe Reader (to view)
Adobe Acrobat (to edit)
Convert CDR file
- cdr to ai (Adobe Illustrator Artwork)
- cdr to bmp (Windows bitmap)
- cdr to eps (Encapsulated PostScript)
- cdr to gif (Compuserve graphics interchange)
- cdr to jpg (JPEG compliant image)
- cdr to pcx (Paintbrush Bitmap Image)
- cdr to pdf (Portable Document Format)
- cdr to png (Portable Network Graphic)
- cdr to svg (Scalable Vector Graphics)
- cdr to tga (Truevision Targa Graphic)
- cdr to tiff (Tagged image file format)
- cdr to wbmp (Wireless Bitmap File Format)
- cdr to webp (Lossily compressed image file)
Other Useful Conversions: