SVG converter - online and free
A vector format, SVG files use an XML text based format which details how the image should appear on screen. It's this instruction set that then allows the images to be enlarged and shrunk without any impact to the quality of the graphic. Due to different sized monitor resolutions, a multitude of browsers and devices (phones, tablets and laptops) the SVG format is popular amongst many websites, since the image quality is consistent on all browsers and devices.
SVG files can be viewed in most web browsers, but editing can be more complex. Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop both support editing, with the right plugins installed, whilst Inkscape is a useful free tool that can also be used.
Zamzar converts files in real-time, which means a file can now be converted more quickly than it takes for you to make a cup of coffee.
Any Operating System
It doesn’t matter what operating system you’re running; as long as you have a web browser, Zamzar can convert your files.
Zamzar prides itself on the highest-quality file conversion, so you won’t be able to tell the difference between your uploaded file and your newly converted file.
You don't need to download any software to convert a file with Zamzar. All you need is access to the internet and you can then convert your file with us online.
You're in good company:
Zamzar has converted over 510 million files since 2006
Convert to SVG
Using Zamzar it is possible to convert to SVG from a variety of other formats
- ai to svg (Adobe Illustrator Artwork)
- cdr to svg (Corel Draw Vector drawing file)
- eps to svg (Encapsulated PostScript)
- jfif to svg (JPEG File Interchange Format)
- jpg to svg (JPEG compliant image)
- pdf to svg (Portable Document Format)
- png to svg (Portable Network Graphic)
Convert from SVG
Using Zamzar it is possible to convert from SVG to a variety of other formats
- svg to bmp (Windows bitmap)
- svg to eps (Encapsulated PostScript)
- svg to gif (Compuserve graphics interchange)
- svg to jpg (JPEG compliant image)
- svg to pdf (Portable Document Format)
- svg to png (Portable Network Graphic)
- svg to tiff (Tagged image file format)