Convert PPSX to DOC - online and free
How to convert a PPSX to a DOC file?
- Choose the PPSX file that you want to convert.
- Select DOC as the the format you want to convert your PPSX file to.
- Click "Convert" to convert your PPSX file.
Zamzar Pro Tip: If you are on Windows then use Microsoft Office to open PPSX files or if on a Mac use Keynote.
You're in good company:
Zamzar has converted over 510 million files since 2006
|Description||PPSX is a PowerPoint Open XML Slide Show - it is primarily designed to be non-editable and to simply playback the Powerpoint presentation. It differs from PPTX which allows for the file to be editable. The 'X' extension refers to Microsoft Office 2007, 2010 and 2012 which ZIP compress the file and is therefore different from the previous versions which were generally have larger file sizes.|
|Actions||PPSX to DOC - Convert file now
View other document file formats
|Technical Details||PPSX are compressed and based on the ECMA-376 standard for Office Open XML. It supports Text, Images, Audio and Video and is stored in a zipped directory format which matches the OPC structure. Just like the PPTX format the PPSX format improves file sizing, data recovery and data management and allows for other applications to interact with it due to the XML structure.|
|Associated programs||Apple Keynote
|Useful links||More detail on Powerpoint
|Description||Doc (an abbreviation of document) is a file extension for word processing documents; it is associated mainly with Microsoft and their Microsoft Word application. Historically, it was used for documentation in plain-text format, particularly of programs or computer hardware, on a wide range of operating systems. Almost everyone would have used the doc file format, whenever you write a letter, do some work or generally write on your PC you will use the doc file format. It was in the 1990s that Microsoft chose the doc extension for their proprietary Microsoft Word processing formats. As PC technology has grown the original uses for the extension have become less important and have largely disappeared from the PC world.|
View other document file formats
|Technical Details||Early versions of the doc file format contained mostly formatted text, however development of the format has allowed doc files to contain a wide variety of embedded objects such as charts and tables from other applications as well as media such as videos, images, sounds and diagrams. doc files can also contain mail merge information, which allows a word-processed template to be used in conjunction with a spreadsheet or database.|
|Useful links||More detailed information on doc files
Free alternatives to Microsoft to open doc files
Microsoft Office binary file format specifications
Convert PPSX file
- ppsx to bmp (Windows bitmap)
- ppsx to doc (Microsoft Word Document)
- ppsx to docx (Microsoft Word 2007 Document)
- ppsx to gif (Compuserve graphics interchange)
- ppsx to html (Hypertext Markup Language)
- ppsx to html4 (Hypertext Markup Language)
- ppsx to html5 (Hypertext Markup Language)
- ppsx to jpg (JPEG compliant image)
- ppsx to odp (OpenDocument presentation)
- ppsx to odt (OpenDocument text)
- ppsx to pcx (Paintbrush Bitmap Image)
- ppsx to pdf (Portable Document Format)
- ppsx to ppt (Microsoft PowerPoint Presentation)
- ppsx to pptx (Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 Presentation)
- ppsx to png (Portable Network Graphic)
- ppsx to ps (PostScript)
- ppsx to rtf (Rich Text Format)
- ppsx to swf (Macromedia Flash Format File)
- ppsx to tiff (Tagged image file format)
- ppsx to txt (Text Document)