XCF converter - online and free
|The XCF file format is an image file created by the GNU Image Manipulation Program (GIMP), a freely distributed image editing program. XCF files are similar in makeup to a Photoshop PSD, supporting layers, channels, transparency, paths and guides. The XCF file format is backward compatible (all versions of GIMP can open earlier versions' files) and in some cases, forward compatible. Using XCF as for data interchange is not recommended by the developers of GIMP, as there may be format changes in future versions and XCF reflects various internal data structures for GIMP.|
We've recently developed realtime conversions which means you never have to leave our site to convert and download your file.
All of our hardware runs in world-class, highly secure data centers utilizing state-of-the art electronic surveillance and multi-factor access control systems.
EASE OF USE
You can convert a file for free in just a few clicks without any need to register for an account.
ANY OPERATING SYSTEM
Because you don't need to download any software for Zamzar to convert your files you don't need to worry what operating system you are running.
You're in good company:
Zamzar has converted over 510 million files since 2006
Convert from XCF
Using Zamzar it is possible to convert from XCF to a variety of other formats
- xcf to ai (Adobe Illustrator Artwork)
- xcf to bmp (Windows bitmap)
- xcf to eps (Encapsulated PostScript)
- xcf to gif (Compuserve graphics interchange)
- xcf to jpg (JPEG compliant image)
- xcf to pcx (Paintbrush Bitmap Image)
- xcf to pdf (Portable Document Format)
- xcf to png (Portable Network Graphic)
- xcf to tga (Truevision Targa Graphic)
- xcf to tiff (Tagged image file format)
- xcf to wbmp (Wireless Bitmap File Format)
- xcf to webp (Lossily compressed image file)