PUB converter - online and free
|The PUB file format is also known as a publisher document as it is a document that has been created using Microsoft Publisher. Microsoft Publisher is a widely used application as it enables users to create their own leaflets, brochures, newsletters and posters. PUB files are able to contain both text and images including vector graphics. The file itself has arguably waned in popularity over the years as websites have been spun up that allow casual users to create leaflets and brochures in almost a click of a button and with no real skill required. PUB files can be opened using Microsoft Publisher itself as well as many drawing applications including CorelDRAW. It is also able to be opened by some OpenOffice applications such as LibreOffice.|
We've recently developed realtime conversions which means you never have to leave our site to convert and download your file.
All of our hardware runs in world-class, highly secure data centers utilizing state-of-the art electronic surveillance and multi-factor access control systems.
EASE OF USE
You can convert a file for free in just a few clicks without any need to register for an account.
You're in good company:
Zamzar has converted over 510 million files since 2006
Convert from PUB
Using Zamzar it is possible to convert from PUB to a variety of other formats
- pub to doc (Microsoft Word Document)
- pub to html (Hypertext Markup Language)
- pub to html4 (Hypertext Markup Language)
- pub to html5 (Hypertext Markup Language)
- pub to jpg (JPEG compliant image)
- pub to mp3 (Compressed audio file)
- pub to odt (OpenDocument text)
- pub to pcx (Paintbrush Bitmap Image)
- pub to pdf (Portable Document Format)
- pub to png (Portable Network Graphic)
- pub to ps (PostScript)
- pub to rtf (Rich Text Format)
- pub to txt (Text Document)