RAF converter - online and free
|A RAF file is also known as a Fuji RAW Image File and is created with a Fuji digital camera. RAF files are like other digital camera RAW files in that they are uncompressed and the file has not been processed. Instead, the file mirrors what has been taken by the camera sensor. They tend to be large in size because they’ve not had any compression applied to them but they’re higher quality than a JPG or PNG and so are popular amongst photographers. RAF files can be opened by traditional applications such as PaintShop Pro or Adobe’s Photoshop as well as Microsoft Photos or Apple Photos.|
HELP IS ON HAND
We have a dedicated FAQ page if you ever need any help and if the answer isn't on that page then drop our support team an email and they'll be happy to help.
Converting a file is as easy as three clicks of a button - one click to upload your file, another to select the new file format and the final one to make the magic happen!
EASE OF USE
You can convert a file for free in just a few clicks without any need to register for an account.
You're in good company:
Zamzar has converted over 510 million files since 2006
Convert from RAF
Using Zamzar it is possible to convert from RAF to a variety of other formats
- raf to ai (Adobe Illustrator Artwork)
- raf to bmp (Windows bitmap)
- raf to eps (Encapsulated PostScript)
- raf to gif (Compuserve graphics interchange)
- raf to jpg (JPEG compliant image)
- raf to pcx (Paintbrush Bitmap Image)
- raf to pdf (Portable Document Format)
- raf to png (Portable Network Graphic)
- raf to tga (Truevision Targa Graphic)
- raf to tiff (Tagged image file format)
- raf to wbmp (Wireless Bitmap File Format)
- raf to webp (Lossily compressed image file)