YZ1 converter - online and free
|The .YZ1 file extension was created by a Japanese company for use with the DeepFreezer file compression software. The freeware application was last released in 2000 and was compatible with Windows and Linux operating systems. The YZ1 provided the capability to add password protection to an archive file created. The format failed to capture a competitive market share and is rarely used.|
Converting a file is as easy as three clicks of a button - one click to upload your file, another to select the new file format and the final one to make the magic happen!
All of our hardware runs in world-class, highly secure data centers utilizing state-of-the art electronic surveillance and multi-factor access control systems.
Because the service is provided online there are no software downloads needed, instead every conversion occurs in the cloud meaning you can convert your file anytime and anywhere.
EASE OF USE
It couldn't be more simple to convert a file with Zamzar. Add your file, choose what you want to convert it to and click convert! It really is as easy as that!
You're in good company:
Zamzar has converted over 510 million files since 2006
Convert to YZ1
Using Zamzar it is possible to convert to YZ1 from a variety of other formats
- 7z to yz1 (7-Zip Compressed File)
- cab to yz1 (Cabinet File)
- lzh to yz1 (Compressed Archive File)
- rar to yz1 (WinRAR Compressed Archive)
- tar to yz1 (Tape Archive File)
- tar.bz2 to yz1 (Bzip 2 UNIX Compressed File)
- tar.gzh to yz1 (Gzip Compressed Archive)
- zip to yz1 (Compressed Archive File)
Convert from YZ1
Using Zamzar it is possible to convert from YZ1 to a variety of other formats
- yz1 to 7z (7-Zip Compressed File)
- yz1 to cab (Cabinet File)
- yz1 to lzh (Compressed Archive File)
- yz1 to tar (Tape Archive File)
- yz1 to tar.bz2 (Bzip 2 UNIX Compressed File)
- yz1 to tar.gz (Gzip Compressed Archive)
- yz1 to zip (Compressed Archive File)