|A CDR file is more commonly known as a CorelDRAW image file. Developed by the software maker Corel, the format is a vector image, usually created using the CorelDRAW program. CorelDRAW is a vector graphics editor and allows users to create text, shapes, general images and apply various effects. CDR files can be difficult to open if you do not have the CorelDRAW application installed on your computer. If you need to view them in a pinch you can convert to a more widely supported format such as PNG or GIF. CDR files are normally not as large as a BMP file, but don't use the same level of compression as a JPG so can be printed or digitally displayed.|
We've deliberately kept our site free from Ad's and focus solely on file conversion which means you get your files converted quickly and hassle free.
All traffic to and from our servers is secured by transport level security using 128 bit SSL to encrypt the data sent between your systems and ours.
EASE OF USE
No need to sign up to use our service. Instead, simply upload your file, choose what you wish to convert it into and let our servers do the rest.
Zamzar has converted over 510 million files since 2006
Convert from CDR
Using Zamzar it is possible to convert from CDR to a variety of other formats
- cdr to ai (Adobe Illustrator Artwork)
- cdr to bmp (Windows bitmap)
- cdr to eps (Encapsulated PostScript)
- cdr to gif (Compuserve graphics interchange)
- cdr to jpg (JPEG compliant image)
- cdr to pcx (Paintbrush Bitmap Image)
- cdr to pdf (Portable Document Format)
- cdr to png (Portable Network Graphic)
- cdr to svg (Scalable Vector Graphics)
- cdr to tga (Truevision Targa Graphic)
- cdr to tiff (Tagged image file format)
- cdr to wbmp (Wireless Bitmap File Format)
- cdr to webp (Lossily compressed image file)