EMF converter - online and free
|An EMF file is also known as an Enhanced Windows Metafile and is a vector image file. EMF files were developed in 1992 and were created as an upgrade on the older WMF files. Unlike WMF files, EMF files support 32-bit RGB image data. They’re like other vector image files in that instead of building the image using bitmap data like other traditional image files, an EMF file is made up of paths connected by different points. With the file being built like this it allows users to be able to zoom in to that image without any loss of quality unlike an image built by bitmap data which can often go blurry when zoomed in. EMF files are therefore used by people who require clear images when printing or who need to edit images at a micro level. For example, someone involved in designing logos may well use an EMF file. Programs that open EMF files include Photoshop, CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2021 and Adobe Illustrator.|
Zamzar is a cloud based conversion tool which means you can convert your file from anywhere providing you have a working Internet connection!
HELP IS ON HAND
We have a dedicated FAQ page if you ever need any help and if the answer isn't on that page then drop our support team an email and they'll be happy to help.
EASE OF USE
Convert a file without needing to download any software, it will take just a few moments for you to get the file in the format that you require.
You're in good company:
Zamzar has converted over 510 million files since 2006
Convert from EMF
Using Zamzar it is possible to convert from EMF to a variety of other formats
- emf to bmp (Windows bitmap)
- emf to gif (Compuserve graphics interchange)
- emf to ico (Windows Icon)
- emf to jpg (JPEG compliant image)
- emf to pcx (Paintbrush Bitmap Image)
- emf to pdf (Portable Document Format)
- emf to png (Portable Network Graphic)
- emf to ps (PostScript)
- emf to tga (Truevision Targa Graphic)
- emf to thumbnail (Thumbnail image)
- emf to tiff (Tagged image file format)
- emf to wbmp (Wireless Bitmap File Format)
- emf to webp (Lossily compressed image file)