KEY converter - online and free
|A KEY file is a file that most likely has been created by the Apple Keynote presentation software. The file itself was developed by Apple and is the default file extension for Apple Keynote. A KEY file contains what other presentation files contain, namely slides that can contain text, images, hyperlinks and various animation. KEY files are similar to PPT files but are used on Apple devices and not compatible with Windows. Keynote itself is part of Apple’s iWork suite which is Apple’s version of Word, Excel and PowerPoint. KEY files tend to have been created from templates that are available with Keynote and as Apple devices have grown in popularity so has the KEY file format|
Zamzar has been around since 2006 and in that time we have worked day and night to make sure your files get converted as quickly as they possibly can.
All traffic to and from our servers is secured by transport level security using 128 bit SSL to encrypt the data sent between your systems and ours.
EASE OF USE
No need to sign up to use our service. Instead, simply upload your file, choose what you wish to convert it into and let our servers do the rest.
You're in good company:
Zamzar has converted over 510 million files since 2006
Convert to KEY
Convert from KEY
Using Zamzar it is possible to convert from KEY to a variety of other formats
- key to html (Hypertext Markup Language)
- key to jpg (JPEG compliant image)
- key to key09 (Apple iWork '09 Keynote Document)
- key to mov (Apple QuickTime Movie)
- key to pdf (Portable Document Format)
- key to png (Portable Network Graphic)
- key to ppt (Microsoft PowerPoint Presentation)
- key to pptx (Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 Presentation)
- key to tiff (Tagged image file format)