TAR.BZ2 converter - online and free
|A TAR file is also known as a Consolidated Unix File Archive and was developed by Jean-loup Gailly. TAR files are different to many other archive files in that they store files in an uncompressed format before the archive is then compressed using compression technology such as GNU Zip compression. TAR files are often found on Unix devices and they’re designed to group files together for easier distribution. TAR files consist of a file header and file data and were originally developed to support tape backups before being used for other purposes. To open a TAR file users can use File Viewer Plus, WinZip and WinRar.|
Converting a file is as easy as three clicks of a button - one click to upload your file, another to select the new file format and the final one to make the magic happen!
All of our hardware runs in world-class, highly secure data centres utilizing state-of-the-art electronic surveillance and multi-factor access control systems.
Because the service is provided online, there are no software downloads needed. Instead, every conversion occurs in the cloud, meaning you can convert your file anytime and anywhere.
EASE OF USE
It couldn't be simpler to convert a file with Zamzar. Add your file, choose what you want to convert it to and click convert! It really is as easy as that!
You're in good company:
Zamzar has converted over 510 million files since 2006
Convert to TAR.BZ2
Using Zamzar it is possible to convert to TAR.BZ2 from a variety of other formats
- cab to tar.bz2 (Cabinet File)
- lzh to tar.bz2 (Compressed Archive File)
- rar to tar.bz2 (WinRAR Compressed Archive)
- tar to tar.bz2 (Tape Archive File)
- tar.gzh to tar.bz2 (Gzip Compressed Archive)
- yz1 to tar.bz2 (DeepFreezer Compressed Archive)
- zip to tar.bz2 (Compressed Archive File)
Convert from TAR.BZ2
Using Zamzar it is possible to convert from TAR.BZ2 to a variety of other formats
- tar.bz2 to 7z (7-Zip Compressed File)
- tar.bz2 to cab (Cabinet File)
- tar.bz2 to lzh (Compressed Archive File)
- tar.bz2 to tar (Tape Archive File)
- tar.bz2 to tar.gz (Gzip Compressed Archive)
- tar.bz2 to yz1 (DeepFreezer Compressed Archive)
- tar.bz2 to zip (Compressed Archive File)