KEY.ZIP converter - online and free
|Files with a .key.zip file extension are presentation documents which are generated by Apple's "Keynote" application in versions 1.0, 2.0, 3.0 and 4.0 (these versions of the software were released between 2003-2007). Technically speaking the files produced are packages, but since it is not possible to upload a package to a web service (as they are multiple files) Zamzar recommends compressing them into a ZIP file before upload. The key.zip format is distinct from the key file produced by more modern versions of iWork which is a single file (and so does not need to be compressed). Keynote is one of 3 programs which make up Apple's iWork office suite, a set of applications which run on the Mac OS X and iOS operating systems, also including Numbers (for spreadsheets) and Pages (for word processing). Keynote was first released by Apple in January 2003 and began life as a program used by Steve Jobs when creating presentations for the MacWorld Conference and Expo.|
Zamzar is a cloud based conversion tool which means you can convert your file from anywhere providing you have a working Internet connection!
All of our hardware runs in world-class, highly secure data centers utilizing state-of-the art electronic surveillance and multi-factor access control systems.
EASE OF USE
No need to sign up to use our service. Instead, simply upload your file, choose what you wish to convert it into and let our servers do the rest.
You're in good company:
Zamzar has converted over 510 million files since 2006
Convert from KEY.ZIP
Using Zamzar it is possible to convert from KEY.ZIP to a variety of other formats
- key.zip to html (Hypertext Markup Language)
- key.zip to jpg (JPEG compliant image)
- key.zip to key09 (Apple iWork '09 Keynote Document)
- key.zip to mov (Apple QuickTime Movie)
- key.zip to pdf (Portable Document Format)
- key.zip to png (Portable Network Graphic)
- key.zip to ppt (Microsoft PowerPoint Presentation)
- key.zip to pptx (Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 Presentation)
- key.zip to tiff (Tagged image file format)