|The RAW file format is also known as a "Raw Image Data file" and is an image format produced by digital cameras belonging to companies such as Canon, Nikon and Sony. The image is stored in an uncompressed form, meaning the format retains all data for the image, leading to very high quality images (in contrast to "lossy" foprmats such as JPG). The size of RAW files can be very large, making them unwieldy when sharing. Professional photographers tend to share both RAW and JPG versions of images, as the JPG format is well suited to being being used for social media, whilst the RAW format can be used for physical printing. Many applications can open RAW files, including Microsoft Windows Photos and Adobe Photoshop.|
ANY OPERATING SYSTEM
Because you don't need to download any software for Zamzar to convert your files you don't need to worry what operating system you are running.
EASE OF USE
It couldn't be more simple to convert a file with Zamzar. Add your file, choose what you want to convert it to and click convert! It really is as easy as that!
Our conversion tool has been created in such a way that the original formatting and layout will be retained. The only difference you will notice will be the file type.
Zamzar has converted over 510 million files since 2006
Convert from RAW
Using Zamzar it is possible to convert from RAW to a variety of other formats
- raw to ai (Adobe Illustrator Artwork)
- raw to bmp (Windows bitmap)
- raw to eps (Encapsulated PostScript)
- raw to gif (Compuserve graphics interchange)
- raw to jpg (JPEG compliant image)
- raw to pcx (Paintbrush Bitmap Image)
- raw to pdf (Portable Document Format)
- raw to png (Portable Network Graphic)
- raw to tga (Truevision Targa Graphic)
- raw to tiff (Tagged image file format)
- raw to wbmp (Wireless Bitmap File Format)
- raw to webp (Lossily compressed image file)