3FR converter - online and free
|A 3FR file format has a full name of Hasselblad 3F Raw Image and is, unsurprisingly, an image file. The image itself is a raw image that has been captured using a Hasselblad digital camera. Raw image files like this have not been processed and are very large in size. 3FR file formats, and other Raw image files like this one, are popular amongst photographers who want their pictures printed to the highest possible quality. The way the file works is that the image data has come directly from the image sensor meaning that the that image is exactly the same as what has been recorded by the sensor unit. The only processing that goes on is some lossless compression as a 3FR file is around 33% compressed in order to free up space on Hasselblad digital cameras. 3FR files can be opened with Corel PaintShop Pro, Microsoft Photos and Apple Photos.|
ANY OPERATING SYSTEM
Zamzar works for those who are running Windows, Linux or are on an OS for Mac.
All of our hardware runs in world-class, highly secure data centers utilizing state-of-the art electronic surveillance and multi-factor access control systems.
Our conversion tool has been created in such a way that the original formatting and layout will be retained. The only difference you will notice will be the file type.
You're in good company:
Zamzar has converted over 510 million files since 2006
Convert from 3FR
Using Zamzar it is possible to convert from 3FR to a variety of other formats
- 3fr to ai (Adobe Illustrator Artwork)
- 3fr to bmp (Windows bitmap)
- 3fr to eps (Encapsulated PostScript)
- 3fr to gif (Compuserve graphics interchange)
- 3fr to jpg (JPEG compliant image)
- 3fr to pcx (Paintbrush Bitmap Image)
- 3fr to pdf (Portable Document Format)
- 3fr to png (Portable Network Graphic)
- 3fr to tga (Truevision Targa Graphic)
- 3fr to tiff (Tagged image file format)
- 3fr to wbmp (Wireless Bitmap File Format)
- 3fr to webp (Lossily compressed image file)