XLR converter - online and free
|An XLR file goes by the full name of a Works Spreadsheet. It is similar to a standard spreadsheet in that it contains rows and columns in a grid and allows users to add data into it whilst being able to add charts, objects and write formula. It is more limited than its XLS counterpart and does not allow users to have the same control over its formatting and Macros are also a lot more limited. Works was discontinued in 2009 and so was any development to the XLR file format. Instead, Microsoft have encouraged users to use the default XLS file format as their go to spreadsheet. To open an XLR file a user must use Microsoft Excel or an open office alternative such as LibreOffice.|
The addition of real-time conversions to the site means that you get your files converted that much more quickly.
All of our hardware runs in world-class, highly secure data centres utilizing state-of-the-art electronic surveillance and multi-factor access control systems.
EASE OF USE
You can convert a file for free in just a few clicks, without any need to register for an account.
You're in good company:
Zamzar has converted over 510 million files since 2006
Convert from XLR
Using Zamzar it is possible to convert from XLR to a variety of other formats
- xlr to csv (Comma Separated Values)
- xlr to html (Hypertext Markup Language)
- xlr to html4 (Hypertext Markup Language)
- xlr to html5 (Hypertext Markup Language)
- xlr to mdb (Microsoft Access Database)
- xlr to ods (OpenDocument spreadsheet)
- xlr to pdf (Portable Document Format)
- xlr to rtf (Rich Text Format)
- xlr to xls (Microsoft Excel Spreadsheet)
- xlr to xlsx (Microsoft Excel 2007 Spreadsheet)
- xlr to xml (Extensible Markup Language)