APE converter - online and free
|An APR file also goes by the name of Monkey’s Audio Lossless Audio File. It was developed by a company called Monkey’s, hence the filename of ‘APE’. As the full name suggests it uses lossless compression which is to say there is little to no impact to the overall sound quality despite it having been compressed to a fraction of the size it would’ve been in its RAW format. It’s increasingly popular as it has an inbuilt mechanism to to spot errors in the file and it also supports tags that store data that can be used by the end user. APE files can be opened by the MPlayer, Monkey’s Audio and the VLC Media Player.|
Our conversion tool has been created in such a way that the original formatting and layout will be retained. The only difference you will notice will be the file type.
HELP IS ON HAND
We have Twitter, Facebook and Instagram pages where you can always ask us a question and our social media team can help you.
ANY OPERATING SYSTEM
Zamzar converts files on all platforms. We support Windows, Mac, Linux and everything in between. All you need is a web browser.
You're in good company:
Zamzar has converted over 510 million files since 2006
Convert from APE
Using Zamzar it is possible to convert from APE to a variety of other formats
- ape to aac (Advanced Audio Coding File)
- ape to ac3 (AC3 Audio File)
- ape to flac (Free Lossless Audio Codec)
- ape to m4a (Compressed video file)
- ape to mp3 (Compressed audio file)
- ape to mp4 (MPEG-4 Video File)
- ape to ogg (Ogg Vorbis Compressed Audio File)
- ape to wav (Windows audio file)
- ape to wma (Windows Media Audio)