AIFF converter - online and free
AIFF files tend to be used most when burning audio onto CDs, because it provides the artist with high-quality sound. Despite all of Apple’s endeavours, the AIFF file never really ate into the WAV market share and so, as a format, it is not that widely used.
All major programs can open AIFF files, including iTunes, Windows Media Player and QuickTime.
Converting a file is as easy as three clicks of a button - one click to upload your file, another to select the new file format and the final one to make the magic happen!
All of our hardware runs in world-class, highly secure data centres utilizing state-of-the-art electronic surveillance and multi-factor access control systems.
Ease of Use
You can convert a file for free in just a few clicks, without any need to register for an account.
You're in good company:
Zamzar has converted over 510 million files since 2006
Convert from AIFF
Using Zamzar it is possible to convert from AIFF to a variety of other formats
- aiff to aac (Advanced Audio Coding File)
- aiff to ac3 (AC3 Audio File)
- aiff to flac (Free Lossless Audio Codec)
- aiff to m4a (Compressed video file)
- aiff to m4r (iPhone Ringtone File)
- aiff to mp3 (Compressed audio file)
- aiff to mp4 (MPEG-4 Video File)
- aiff to ogg (Ogg Vorbis Compressed Audio File)
- aiff to wav (Windows audio file)
- aiff to wma (Windows Media Audio)