AIFF converter - online and free
Step 1 - Select a file(s) to convert
Step 2 - Convert your files to
Or choose a different format
Step 3 - Start converting
(And agree to our Terms)
We'll get right on it
Overall conversion/upload progress:
|File Name||File Size||Progress|
Click Choose Files to add more files or Convert Now to start converting your files
AIFF files tend to be used most when burning audio onto CDs, because it provides the artist with high-quality sound. Despite all of Apple’s endeavours, the AIFF file never really ate into the WAV market share and so, as a format, it is not that widely used.
All major programs can open AIFF files, including iTunes, Windows Media Player and QuickTime.
Converting a file is as easy as three clicks of a button - one click to upload your file, another to select the new file format and the final one to make the magic happen!
All of our hardware runs in world-class, highly secure data centres utilizing state-of-the-art electronic surveillance and multi-factor access control systems.
Ease of Use
You can convert a file for free in just a few clicks, without any need to register for an account.
You're in good company:
Zamzar has converted over 510 million files since 2006
Convert from AIFF
Using Zamzar it is possible to convert from AIFF to a variety of other formats
- aiff to aac (Advanced Audio Coding File)
- aiff to ac3 (AC3 Audio File)
- aiff to flac (Free Lossless Audio Codec)
- aiff to m4a (Compressed video file)
- aiff to m4r (iPhone Ringtone File)
- aiff to mp3 (Compressed audio file)
- aiff to mp4 (MPEG-4 Video File)
- aiff to ogg (Ogg Vorbis Compressed Audio File)
- aiff to wav (Windows audio file)
- aiff to wma (Windows Media Audio)