Have you ever wanted to
convert files without the need
to download software ?
This page describes the policies and procedures related to Zamzar Ltd's treatment of Copyright, Trademark & Intellectual Property Infringement. It is subject to change from time to time - If we do make changes, we will indicate at the top of this page the policy's effective date. We encourage you to refer to this policy on an ongoing basis so that you understand our current terms.
1. Zamzar is an Online Service Provider pursuant to 17 U.S.C. §512, commonly known as the Digital Millenium Copyright Act ("DMCA"). The DMCA provides in pertinent part that you can request an Online Service Provider to disable access to infringing material.
2. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide Zamzar with the following information:
3. Participants of Zamzar's services upload, convert, access and use materials and services at their own risk. Zamzar does not monitor customer content. Zamzar will not be liable for any damages claimed as a result of Zamzar's services, information, or products. Each and every Participant is solely responsible for all materials stored with Zamzar, for accuracy of materials including warranties, and for acquiring all necessary authorizations for hyperlinks and marketing materials. Zamzar makes no express or implied warranty regarding the accuracy, quality, or nature of information that may be obtained by users or participants from the internet through the use of Zamzar's services.
4. Zamzar may, at its discretion, remove content, disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who may be infringing the intellectual property rights of others or Zamzar, or otherwise potentially expose Zamzar to civil or criminal liability. However, such right shall in no way create an obligation for Zamzar to edit or review the Website(s) or Content.
5. If you believe access to your site was disabled improperly, you may submit a counter-notification pursuant to the DMCA.
By email: email@example.com
Att: Zamzar Ltd Copyright Agent
14 - 30 City Business Centre