This page contains information on the Word 2010 a popular program for working with document files developed by Microsoft.
We provide a Word 2010 converter here at Zamzar which is online and free to use.
|Device / Program||Word 2010|
|Description||Microsoft Word 2010, and its predecessor, Microsoft Word 2007 brought a radical new appearance to the Microsoft Word product. Along with all other Microsoft Office 2007 applications, Word was overhauled, with the classic toolbar replaced with a ribbon approach which grouped certain items together. Although this required users to 'relearn' Microsoft Word, it has generally been well received. Word 2010 allows users to add images and diagrams to documents with far less clicks than earlier versions and provides the Styles, Formatting and Themes needed to produce professional looking files.|
|Actions||Word 2010 Converter
View other document file presets
|Technical Details||Microsoft Word 2010 uses DOCX as its default file format type. This file format is based on XML and provides business structure and meaning to documents allowing them to be interrogated by other applications more easily. The DOCX format is also more efficient at compression, providing the user with a smaller file size compared to the equivalent document created with a .DOC file extension.|
|Useful Links||Official Microsoft Word Website
Review of Microsoft Word 2010
Convert files to Word 2010
Converting files for Word 2010
Using Zamzar it is possible to convert a variety of formats to the Word 2010 format.
Please see a list of supported formats below:
- csv to Word 2010 (Comma Separated Values)
- doc to Word 2010 (Microsoft Word Document)
- ods to Word 2010 (OpenDocument spreadsheet)
- odt to Word 2010 (OpenDocument text)
- pages to Word 2010 (Apple iWork Pages Document)
- pdf to Word 2010 (Portable Document Format)
- pub to Word 2010 (Microsoft Publisher)
- wks to Word 2010 (Microsoft Works Spreadsheet)
- wpd to Word 2010 (WordPerfect Document)
- wps to Word 2010 (Microsoft Works Document)